Hey guys!!!! I can’t believe there are actually 5 thousand of you that want to follow me!! It’s crazy to think that just a few months ago there were only 30 of you! I blame Manda and Jess haha!
So as a thank you for putting up with my toddler spam, my late night wine book rants, and Maureen and my banter back and forth. I would like to give away some books!
So here are the rules!!:
• I will be choosing TWO winners! The first winner will get either two paperbacks or one hardcover book of their choice! The second winner will receive one paperback of their choice!
• That’s right! Any book you want!!
I would have chosen some of my favorite books, but I want you to get whatever book you’ve been dying to read!
• This is open internationally! I will be purchasing the books through the book depository! So you just have to be ok with giving me your address for shipping purposes!
• Now the usual fine print. You must be my follower! I will check! Also likes count. Reblog as much as you would like. Just don’t spam your dash! Also no giveaway blogs! That’s cheating.
• Liam will be picking the two winners from a fishbowl. But if there are way too many for me to write down, I will be using a number generator. This will happen on August 10th
If a bearded man eating cereal off of a bowl that is perfect balanced on his head isn’t on your blog, you’re running the wrong type of blog.
Ive seen this so many times but laugh harder and harder everytime!!
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.